Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day the Third

I went out in public today and spent money.  On groceries, so we're okay there.

But otherwise I didn't accomplish a damned thing.  That's to my detriment, I'm sure, but I didn't have the energy and then ended up with a ripping headache that put me in bed late afternoon.

I need to get a schedule put to my days.  Some format by which I can make things happen: read, apply for jobs, cook, relax, and hopefully get to the gym.  I think that's how one both survives and thrives in these interrim periods between jobs.

Tomorrow is a visit with my mom.  But then Thursday and Friday have to be back on task.  I want to walk into the weekend with a positive look back on these days that, yes, I could have done better, but that I did well for a start.

I admit defeat today.  It was my fault.  And I'm going to make the rest of the week better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment