Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This... is... JEOPARDY!


You should do it...

You should take the test.

For so long, people have told me that.  Due to my encyclopedic mental catalogue of the utterly inane, obscure, and random, I'm a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the board game Trivial Pursuit (especially the Reagan-era original edition.  I rock the Cold War politics arena.)

I do, from time to time, even know a thing or two when it comes to Jeopardy.

I'm counting on the fact that when I take the test in about 45 minutes, the categories will include the following tragic groupings:

I.  Math Harder than Algebra
II.  Kyrgyzstani Politics
III.  The Chinese Alphabet
IV.  "F" You, this is about Physics
V. Out of your League
VI.  In-sane to even try.

I'll let you know later how this goes!

- Bill

0 comments:

Post a Comment