Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh, that was bad...


I.  I don't even.

Trebek's laughing at me, isn't he?  I suddenly have sympathy with Sean Connery's faux-Saturday Night Life beef with this guy.

The test began at 9:03 and was over at 9:10.

Out of fifty questions, I think I knew the answers to ten.  You quite literally have fifteen seconds to read the question and provide a typed answer.

It's like you have a gun to your head and Alex Trebek, the smug man that he appears to be above, is taunting you while pushing the barrel a little harder into the side of your head.

The kicker?  They don't inform you of your score whether you did well or poorly.

What?

I feel like I need a bourbon.

1 comments:

Sagittarius Maximus said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44 ;)

Post a Comment