Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Reboot, Rebrand, Renew: Experience

Sitting on the cusp of marking thirty years on this earth, I'm reaching the conclusion that experiences and how we incorporate them into our lives and ourselves are what matter.

This might seen trite, but we often go through our lives without reflecting on the experiences we live.  Those moments can be simple, profound, enjoyable, depressing, unique, or mundane.  What matters, though, is that these bits and pieces of life are elemental to who we are.  In a very Existential way, they tie us to who we are and who we will become as we go on.

I hope that this fresh start will become a repository of the experiences, both personal and professional, that I encounter in the upcoming weeks, months, and years.

You'll follow along as I turn 30, search for a real career after six years as a university lecturer, move out, move on, and move up.

Thank you for coming along on this journey with me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment